Tatami is a template inspired by Japanese imagery. Surely you have ever eaten in a Japanese restaurant and when you see the menu you have seen that the arrangement of its elements is a little strange and is somewhat boxed in blocks. This is due to the Japanese’s way of writing. As you know, the Japanese use kanji when writing and their orientation is from top to bottom. They usually box their contents to make them more readable. Well, Tatami drinks all this and provides an oriental way to present your contents.
Don’t forget to modify the texts and images of the template for yours so that 100 is customized.
Use this free template to inspire your public or private presentations with Google slides or Powerpoint.
- Template in which it is easy to edit text and pictures.
- 17 slides of different styles
- Elegant design ideal for Asian themes
- Contains example of using tables.
- Includes reference for access to a family of hundreds of editable icons.
- Available to use as a theme in Google slides or to download as a Powerpoint template. You can also export it to PDF, JPG, etc.
- Ratio of 16:9 you can switch to 4:3 in Google slides or Powerpoint, although you will have to review the graphical elements.