This slide tries to emulate the typical design of the “for Dummies” manuals. Ideal for those presentations in which you must explain basic concepts with a fun approach. Use photographs to create your own impressive slides, while still having a funny, creative and effective style.
The books of “for Dummies” are ideal to learn notions from scratch on any subject. They are usually very accessible and simple books so that the fact of learning, does not suppose a problem. We advise you to use this slide for that, to explain topics to people who do not know about it.
Use this free template to inspire your public or private presentations with Google slides or Powerpoint.
- Fully editable template. Easy to change text and pictures.
- 16 slides of different styles.
- Typical design of the books “for Dummies”
- Contains example of using tables.
- Includes reference for access to a family of hundreds of editable icons.
- Available to use as a theme in Google slides or to download as a Powerpoint template. You can also export it to PDF, JPG, etc.
- Ratio of 16:9 you can switch to 4:3 in Google slides or Powerpoint, although you will have to review the graphical elements.