Creative theme that emulates the silent cinema. For those who do not know, the cinema began in the early twentieth century, but it was not until the year 1927 that premiered the first film with sound, The singer of Jazz. Before that year and for a few more years, the cinema lacked sound and to communicate messages to the spectator, were used some posters with ornate black background very characteristic. In this theme we wanted to represent and pay homage to such films, in which great movies like Charles Chaplin or Buster Keaton made laugh at their own and strangers.
This theme is ideal for talking about ancient cinema, past events, wars, historical periods of the twentieth century…
Use this free template to inspire your public or private presentations with Google slides or Powerpoint.
- Fully editable template. Easy to change text and pictures.
- 16 slides of different styles.
- Creative Design
- Contains example of using tables.
- Includes reference for access to a family of hundreds of editable icons.
- Available to use as a theme in Google slides or to download as a Powerpoint template. You can also export it to PDF, JPG, etc.
- Ratio of 16:9 you can switch to 4:3 in Google slides or Powerpoint, although you will have to review the graphical elements.